Casual clothes. Fun attitudes. Professional work.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Wayland, MA, we create unique applications and services for member-based organizations like country clubs, business associations, gyms, and churches. We are now a leading provider of member-focussed web design and development, internet marketing, and club-management software.
We foster a team-oriented environment that offers many opportunities to help and learn from others, so except in cases of giant snow storms and the like, telecommuting isn't an option except where specifically noted. You'd be working at our conveniently-located corporate office in Wayland, MA- just minutes from RT.9, 128, and the Mass Pike.
We offer competitive salary commensurate with experience, a generous benefits package, and a professional yet casual, team-oriented work environment that is fun, stimulating, and rewarding.
MembersFirst is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply:
If you are interested in any of the positions below, email your resume to email@example.com, and tell us why you'd be a good fit for our team. Be sure to include the name of the position in the email subject line.
We apologize that we can not respond to every application and cannot accept unsolicited phone calls. Only appropriately qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Manager of Production Operations and IT Support
- Web Designer
- Interactive Production Associate
- Front End Web Developer
- Back End Software Developer
Manager of Production Operations and IT Support
Based out of our Wayland, MA office, this role is for someone capable of wearing a broad range of hats in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be responsible for day-to-day tasks ranging from desktop support to production server management to network administration for our office and colocation data center.
This role will be responsible for keeping our Production and Office operations up and running 7x24x365 and supporting our internal and external customers between the client and the server and all points in between for a variety of services.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar technology support role with a strong technical background
- Experience supporting 7x24x365 SaaS operations within a Colo Data Center and general office environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including clear and detailed technical documentation
- Demonstrated team player, fast learner, self-starter, but also must be able to work independently
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and analytical ability to manage multiple technologies and projects at a time
- Ability to stay on top of trends in the technical world and provide suggested changes to improve areas of the business
- Ability to work directly with customers and end users who are typically non-technical
- Ability to support entire Microsoft stack including Servers and Desktops, OS from XP to Windows Server 2012 R2, all server roles including IIS, FTP, etc.
- Familiarity with hardware, software, and OS for servers and desktops from acquisition, configuration, installation on through upgrades, patches, etc.
- Ability to support Linux and related applications such as Postfix, MySQL, PHP, Wordpress, Apache
- Familiarity with all aspects of internet framework including DNS, Registrars, Email Delivery, HTTP/HTTPS
- Understanding of wired and wireless networks using multiple network technologies (DNS, DHCP, WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, Port Forwarding)
- Experience with VM environments including Hyper-V and VMWare and Remote access including VPN, RDP, SSH, etc.
- Any Certification (Microsoft, Cisco)
- Monitoring Systems including Zabbix, Syslog, Kiwi, etc.
- Advanced Office/Visio skills including Sharepoint
- Development experience in Microsoft Stack including scripting, ASP.Net, SQL, C#, VB.Net, etc.
- Database experience including SQL Server, MySQL, NoSQL databases, ETL, Warehouses
- Experience with DEV OPS including Github, SVN, JIRA
- QA and Testing of SaaS applications
- Familiarity with Dell line of Servers, Storage solutions, Networking
- Ability to configure and support Cisco equipment (Firewalls, Routers, etc.)
- Email delivery standards and technologies including DKIM, SMTP, POP, IMAP, Barracuda
- Experience with Apple products (Mac, Ipad) and other mobile devices/platforms
- Experience with Phone Systems
Back to Top
We're looking for passionate designers who can blow us away with their portfolio and can-do attitude. We take design very, very seriously but not ourselves or our softball team. We value creativity, professionalism and top quality work. Our environment is casual and energetic.
The successful candidate for this full-time, on-site position will have demonstrated (or have the desire to learn):
- Proficient in Photoshop
- Solid understanding of web best practices, information design and usability
- Creativity and strong conceptual problem solving
Excellent communication skills in order to:
- Facilitate and drive design-related client meetings and discussions to ensure clarity of project goals and objectives, and to solicit client input
- Articulate design themes and concepts clearly and concisely to wide variety of audiences
- Ability to execute on tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail
- A teamwork philosophy, working closely with other designers, project managers and developers
Back to Top
Interactive Production Associate
As an Interactive Production Associate, you will be working with our entire creative services team supporting website development and maintenance. For the right candidate, this entry level position leads to a number of exciting career advancement opportunities within our company, including positions in Interactive Design, Account Management, Project Management and/or Technical Services.
You will need to be able to work with little or no direction, be self-disciplined, highly organized and process driven. In this position you will need to be able to multi-task between small ticket tasks and long term projects seamlessly throughout the day. Be quick to learn, very flexible and able to adapt to frequent change.
More specifically, the Interactive Production Associate will:
- Assist in all phases of website design and production (content loading, image optimization, HTML coding)
- Collect, organize and manage the timely publishing of site content
- Responsible for the layout and design of strategic marketing communications
- Interact with and support cross-functional teams (Project Management, Design and Technical Services) as needed to meet project objectives
- Perform rigorous site review and testing prior to site launch
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical and organizational skills
- Fluent with HTML and proficient with Photoshop
- Experience with content publishing and/or content management systems
- Working knowledge of CSS and Java Script
- High comfort level with maintaining websites and distributing email communications
- Being dependable and maintaining a positive attitude and strong work ethic
Back to Top
Front End Web Developer
MembersFirst is looking for forward-thinking Web Developers to work on exciting, highly visible projects; someone who possesses a serious passion for being at the cutting edge of front-end development.
At a minimum:
- HTML/HTML5, CSS3
- Web application development (in any language/framework including ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience with targeting mobile & tablet interfaces
- Graphic/website design
Whether you have years of relevant experience or you're fresh out of school, everyone will be considered, but only select candidates will be contacted.
Back to Top
Back End Software Developer
MembersFirst is looking for Back End software developers to work on exciting, highly visible projects which will add new functionality and features to our existing platform of applications for our customers. The ideal candidate is someone with a few years of well rounded experience primarily focusing on front end web development using modern technologies, standards, and techniques.
The ideal candidates should have the following technical skills:
- Microsoft technology stack including .Net, ASP.Net, MVC, SQL Server, XML, LINQ, ADO.Net, C#, Entity Framework or other ORM tools
- Experience with SOA (REST, SOAP)
- Unit testing frameworks: mocha, jasmine, nUnit
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment
Back to Top