Casual clothes. Fun attitudes. Professional work.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Wayland, MA, we create unique applications and services for member-based organizations like country clubs, business associations, gyms, and churches. We are now a leading provider of member-focussed web design and development, internet marketing, and club-management software.
We foster a team-oriented environment that offers many opportunities to help and learn from others, so except in cases of giant snow storms and the like, telecommuting isn’t an option except where specifically noted. You’d be working at our conveniently-located corporate office in Wayland, MA- just minutes from RT.9, 128, and the Mass Pike.
We offer competitive salary commensurate with experience, a generous benefits package, and a professional yet casual, team-oriented work environment that is fun, stimulating, and rewarding.
MembersFirst is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply:
If you are interested in any of the positions below, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and tell us why you'd be a good fit for our team. Be sure to include the name of the position in the email subject line.
We apologize that we can not respond to every application and cannot accept unsolicited phone calls. Only appropriately qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Western Region Account Executive
- Account Manager - Club Management
- Web Designer
- Interactive Production Associate
- Front End Web Developer
- Back End Software Developer
Western Region Account Executive
Win the confidence of key prospects (the most exclusive private clubs and gated communities in the Western Region) by leveraging your market insight, experience, personable manner, and adept listening and problem solving skills. Through both existing relationships and the ones you build, you will drive new business development, customer acquisition, and revenue growth from your West Coast office. Daily activities include prospecting and lead generation, strategic selling, and account management.
- Identify, cultivate, and secure new business relationships with club managers and board members
- Drive the entire sales process from prospecting through contract signing
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of prospects across multiple market segments to ensure a constant flow of new revenue and achievement of monthly sales target
- Conduct product demos, prepare service proposals, set & manage expectations, negotiate terms, close, and transition client to Account Management team
- Actively report on deal flow, unit projections, and revenue forecasts
- Maintain account relationships and leverage for incremental sales opportunities
- Independent, highly organized, self-motivated, and results-oriented overachiever
- Previous experience in the private club or high end hospitality industry
- Strong relationship and consensus building skills
- High integrity, solid work ethic, and unwavering determination
- Engaging and persuasive communication skills; both written and oral
- Comfortable with technology and able to articulate its value to key stakeholders
Back to Top
Account Manager – Club Management
We're seeking an upbeat team-player with accounting experience to act as the primary support-liason between MembersFirst and clients using our revolutionary club management software. We highly value personal responsibility, so you must also be a self-starter who can take the lead when necessary. If you're a multi-tasking people-person who actively seeks opportunities to grow and learn, this might be the position you've been looking for!
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot client issues in a timely manner
- Follow-up and keep clients informed of issue-status
- Collaborate with other departments to expedite resolutions
- Exhibit our professional and friendly brand to clients
- Provide emergency on-call support when necessary
- Assist with Club Management software testing
- Bachelors Degree – Accounting, Business, or Technology
- Experience with accounting software, preferably in the golf club or hospitality industry
- Knowledge of general accounting policy and procedures
- In-depth familiarity with the Windows OS (installation, config, etc)
- Working knowledge of SQL (especially Microsoft SQL Server) is a plus
- Customer service experience, preferably in the software industry
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to problem-solve and teach others
- Outstanding communication skills (oral and written)
Back to Top
We're looking for passionate designers who can blow us away with their portfolio and can-do attitude. We take design very, very seriously but not ourselves or our softball team. We value creativity, professionalism and top quality work. Our environment is casual and energetic.
The successful candidate for this full-time, on-site position will have demonstrated (or have the desire to learn):
- Proficient in Photoshop
- Solid understanding of web best practices, information design and usability
- Creativity and strong conceptual problem solving
Excellent communication skills in order to:
- Facilitate and drive design-related client meetings and discussions to ensure clarity of project goals and objectives, and to solicit client input
- Articulate design themes and concepts clearly and concisely to wide variety of audiences
- Ability to execute on tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail
- A teamwork philosophy, working closely with other designers, project managers and developers
Back to Top
Interactive Production Associate
As an Interactive Production Associate, you will be working with our entire creative services team supporting website development and maintenance. For the right candidate, this entry level position leads to a number of exciting career advancement opportunities within our company, including positions in Interactive Design, Account Management, Project Management and/or Technical Services.
You will need to be able to work with little or no direction, be self-disciplined, highly organized and process driven. In this position you will need to be able to multi-task between small ticket tasks and long term projects seamlessly throughout the day. Be quick to learn, very flexible and able to adapt to frequent change.
More specifically, the Interactive Production Associate will:
- Assist in all phases of website design and production (content loading, image optimization, HTML coding)
- Collect, organize and manage the timely publishing of site content
- Responsible for the layout and design of strategic marketing communications
- Interact with and support cross-functional teams (Project Management, Design and Technical Services) as needed to meet project objectives
- Perform rigorous site review and testing prior to site launch
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical and organizational skills
- Fluent with HTML and proficient with Photoshop
- Experience with content publishing and/or content management systems
- Working knowledge of CSS and Java Script
- High comfort level with maintaining websites and distributing email communications
- Being dependable and maintaining a positive attitude and strong work ethic
Back to Top
Front End Web Developer
MembersFirst is looking for forward-thinking Web Developers to work on exciting, highly visible projects; someone who possesses a serious passion for being at the cutting edge of front-end development.
At a minimum:
- HTML/HTML5, CSS3
- Web application development (in any language/framework including ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience with targeting mobile & tablet interfaces
- Graphic/website design
Whether you have years of relevant experience or you’re fresh out of school, everyone will be considered, but only select candidates will be contacted.
Back to Top
Back End Software Developer
MembersFirst is looking for Back End software developers to work on exciting, highly visible projects which will add new functionality and features to our existing platform of applications for our customers. The ideal candidate is someone with a few years of well rounded experience primarily focusing on front end web development using modern technologies, standards, and techniques.
The ideal candidates should have the following technical skills:
- Microsoft technology stack including .Net, ASP.Net, MVC, SQL Server, XML, LINQ, ADO.Net, C#, Entity Framework or other ORM tools
- Experience with SOA (REST, SOAP)
- Unit testing frameworks: mocha, jasmine, nUnit
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment
Back to Top