There's more than one way to connect with members
Taking your website to the next level and truly engaging your members means moving beyond the basic blocking and tackling of timely content updates and targeted communications. It means enlisting and unleashing the full suite of functions in Gen M™ to support program objectives, including features such as online surveys, event micro sites, and our analytics and reporting capabilities. We leverage our strategic insight, internet marketing expertise, and technical acumen to integrate these elements into a cohesive and effective program that enhances and ensures member engagement with your club.
Surveys: Paying attention to insights and opinions
To really deliver for your members, you need to know your members: their perceptions, interests, and expectations. Today, online surveys are the most cost-effective means of collecting timely and insightful feedback from your members.
We offer a wide range of survey solutions, including quick polls that serve to capture member opinions to comprehensive satisfaction surveys that measure member sentiment with club services. Through our service and with our expertise, you will:
- Understand member needs, interests, and expectations
- Identify the services your members value most
- Support long range planning initiatives
- Conduct online proxy voting
- Validate support and build consensus for capital improvement projects
- Measure member visits and facility usage patterns
- Capture member demographic data
- Establish benchmarks for year-to-year comparisons
- Generate recommendations for service improvements
- Capture new ideas for events, programming, and special interest activities
- Measure member sentiment and satisfaction levels
Micro Sites: Creating excitement and building anticipation around club events
Nothing says more about your commitment to member service than the quality of the events you produce for your members' enjoyment. And when it comes to those truly special events, nothing drives member participation or creates more anticipation and excitement than a promotional micro site.
Increasingly, clubs are turning to micro sites as a way to get and keep members informed and engaged in special events and activities. Whether it's to promote participation at the next Member-Guest Tournament or to garner support for a large capital improvement project and report on its progress, dedicated micro sites are taking online member communications to an entirely new level.
Over the last year or so we've helped hundreds of clubs successfully harness the internet and unleash the power of micro sites. All that's needed is a special event worthy of this special effort.
Analytics and Reporting: Delivering the meaning behind all the metrics
Our application is engineered with advanced features and functions that provide complete administrative control of your website, including robust analytics and reporting details related to website management, member usage, and communication effectiveness. We use these advanced features to learn:
- How much traffic your website generates
- What sections of your website are most heavily trafficked by members and guests
- Which members use the website and which ones do not
- How often your website is being used, in season and during the off season
- The percentage of members with active email accounts on file
- Delivery rates on email campaigns
- Open rates on email campaigns
- Click-thru rates on email campaigns
- And so much more
Site Review: Image is everything, especially when it comes to attracting new members
Perception is reality. In today's competitive club market you need to remain relevant to the members you serve and appealing to those you want to attract. What worked years ago when you first launched your website, may miss the mark today. That's why MembersFirst offers periodic site reviews as part of its website management service. We'll enlist one of our resident design experts to perform a comprehensive audit that will measure your website against current best practices in navigation, information display, and interactive design ensuring your brand remains as compelling online as it is on site.