Customer Appreciation Program – Terms and Conditions
By participating in the Jonas Holdings LLC d/b/a MembersFirst (“MembersFirst”) Customer Appreciation Program (“CAP”), You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”).
1. CAP commences on December 1, 2016 and will terminate on December 31, 2018. CAP may be renewed or extended at MembersFirst’s sole discretion.
2. Customers of MembersFirst are automatically entered into CAP and are eligible to redeem applicable discounts on certain services, as outlined herein.
3. MembersFirst may amend these Terms at any time during CAP.
4. If events beyond MembersFirst’s control materially affect MemberFirst’s ability to operate CAP, CAP may be suspended or terminated without notice.
5. Any material changes to CAP and these Terms will be posted online. The online version of these Terms is the governing version.
6. You agree that MembersFirst may provide notices, disclosures, and amendments to these Terms by electronic means, including posting such materials online at: http://www.membersfirst.com/terms-of-use-cap.
7. If you wish to dispute a discount calculation, please email email@example.com within sixty (60) days of the invoice date in question. If MembersFirst discovers a calculation error was rendered, MembersFirst will correct any discrepancy within ten (10) business days. MembersFirst has no obligation to review or correct any discount errors unless the customer provides sufficient notice, as provided herein.
8. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, notwithstanding any conflict of law rules.
Tiered Discount Regime
9. Discounts will be calculated as follows:
|Less than $1,000||30%|
|Between $1,001 and $2,000||$300|
* Invoice amount does not include applicable taxes. Applicable taxes will be applied following calculation of discount.
10. The applicable discount will be deducted from invoice.
11. CAP only applies to the following MembersFirst services:
• Website Redesigns;
• Website Add-On Modules Setup;
• General One-Time Design Work;
• Moble Site Setup;
• Mobile App Setup;
• Tee Times Setup;
• Reservation Setup;
• Dining Setup;
• Blog Setup; and,
• E-Commerce Setup.
12. CAP discounts may not be applied towards the following MembersFirst services and fees:
• Subscription and Maintenance Fees;
• Recurring Fees;
• Integration Setup;
• Custom Development Work;
• Managed Services;
• Previously signed Agreements and Statements of Work;
• Video Production;
• Marketing Services; and,
• Third party fees and services.
13. CAP discounts and Reward Dollars have no cash value and are not exchangeable for cash.
Customer Loyalty Rewards Program
14. Customer Loyalty Rewards Program has been terminated as of January 1, 2017. Customer may redeem accumulated Reward Dollars until December 31, 2018 on eligible services as outlined herein.
15. Accumulated Reward Dollars will no longer be honored as of January 1, 2019.
16. Customers may combine Rewards Dollars with the applicable CAP discount, provided Reward Dollars are exhausted prior to the application of the CAP discount. Any one customer may only redeem a maximum of three thousand ($3,000) dollars annually towards eligible services, as outlined herein.
17. Partnership and other discount programs outside of CLRP can not be used in conjunction with CAP.
18. Reward Dollars accumulated prior to January 1, 2017 are non-transferrable.
Inquires or Questions
19. If you have any questions regarding these Terms or CAP, please call us at 508-653-3399 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: November 29, 2016