MembersFirst is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Casual, Fun, and Energetic Environment Working With the Best People in the Industry.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Wayland, MA, we foster a collaborative, team-oriented environment that offers opportunities to develop your skills and career while making a huge impact within the organization every day. We encourage our team to introduce new ideas to keep us on the cutting-edge of technology in order to provide our clients the best software possible.
Training, Growth, and Advancement
Medical and Financial Employee Perks
Professional yet casual work environment that is flexible, stimulating, and rewarding
View Our Current Openings
All successful team members at MembersFirst demonstrate:
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to exceeding the expectations of our customers; uses customer information for improvements in products and services; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Integrity And Trust - Is seen as a direct and truthful individual; admits mistakes; doesn't misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
- Action-orientated - Full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; seizes opportunities.
- Interpersonal Savvy - Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds a strong rapport.
- Motivating Others - Creates a climate in which people want to do their best; invites input from each person and shares ownership and visibility; makes each individual feel his/her work is important; is someone people like working with.
Client Services Manager
The Client Services Manager (CSM) works closely with a portfolio of clients where they consult, support, and problem solve with each client to assist with their interactive business objectives. CMS's manage client websites to ensure each site is up to date with relevant, timely, and actionable information. This position requires working varying shifts, including some nights and being on call for some weekends.
- Provide over the top, white glove customer support.
- Collect, organize, format, publish and manage client content as needed.
- Proficient in HTML (raw code) and Photoshop.
- 2-3 years of previous experience in interactive marketing, ad agency, direct marketing, membership marketing or internet industries.
- Keep up to date on all MembersFirst provided software changes and enhancements.
- Participate in the development of new client-facing training materials.
- Strong knowledge of cross-browser, cross-platform dependencies.
- Strong knowledge of content publishing and/or content management systems.
- Strong familiarity with web information architecture standards i.e. sitemaps, navigation structure, and content layout and presentation.
- Strong familiarity with best practices in website development, including design and usability.
- Knowledge of Google / Microsoft Office Applications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the Country Club Industry is strongly suggested however not mandatory
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
- Demonstrates composure under pressure and is a settling influence in challenging times.
- Deals with conflicts head-on. Can settle disputes equitably in a timely manner.
- Enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks, will try anything to find solutions, and uses both successes and failures for clues to improve.
- Spends his/her time and the time of others on what's important. Can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal.
- Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
Inbound Digital Marketing Associate
Who We Are
We are the premier website design agency for the Golf and Country Club industry and are in the process of growing our Marketing Services offering for clients. We are searching for someone with strong Inbound Marketing experience to help join our talented team.
In this role, you'll be responsible for conceiving and implementing digital marketing and lead generation services for our clients, building a strategy that drives awareness of our client's clubs, increasing digital lead generation, and building the marketing pipeline for growing membership and event sales.
You'll have a unique opportunity to join a growing and dynamic company focused on being the best choice marketing agency for the entire club industry. Your contribution to the Marketing Services team will play a direct and critical role in driving the entire business forward. We value individuals who are great teammates and can bring new ideas to the table.
Who We're Looking For
Someone who is comfortable working across all communication channels to execute campaigns that drive the business. This includes an equal love for the science and the art of marketing – measurement to drive sustained improvement, alongside a desire to create great experiences. Strong project and time management skills with proven experience with HubSpot marketing automation, CRM management, and website management are a must. Your excitement around the speed of change in marketing is infectious to your entire team.
- Working directly with, and managing, our client's digital marketing efforts
- Developing and market to specific buyer personas
- Implementing and training clients how to leverage Hubspot's CRM
- Ongoing traffic generation, optimization, and providing a world class digital experience through nurturing leads and client acquisitions across all digital channels (Web, Email, SEO, Paid Search, Social, etc.)
- Conceptualizing, developing, implementing, monitoring and reporting on various marketing campaign initiatives
- Creating and executing on project plans with client-agreed upon goals through monthly status calls and frequent account reviews
- Defining, tracking, analyzing and continually sharing-out success metrics by marketing program to address real-time engagement insights
- Developing a consultative relationship with clients to become a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to club professionals on club industry Marketing best practices
- Being the point-of-contact to manage through onboarding, strategy implementation, adoption, and continued engagement, while ensuring client success throughout
- Building and managing a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, webinars, etc.)
- Growing new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Establishing closed-loop analytics with Sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into clients, and continually refining our process to convert clients
- Using digital tactics to improve client experiences, leading to greater acquisition and retention of clients
- Acting as internal consultant to other departments regarding digital marketing best practices
- 1-3 years of relevant experience within a marketing-driven organization, identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Deep understanding of digital marketing specifically as it relates to driving customer acquisition
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience managing digital lead generation activities
- In-depth proficiency with marketing automation software (HubSpot preferred)
- Experience working within a Content Management System (CMS)
- Understanding of digital marketing either through client management or directly in a marketing role; demand generation strategies, campaign creation and promotion, content and design creation
- Strong interest in the latest technology, industry trends and best practices for digital marketing. Very open to learning new digital publishing and email marketing tools.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable presenting concepts and deliverables to internal and external clients and vendors
- A passion for problem-solving, learning and educating others.
- Presentation experience
- Action-oriented; you love to dive in and get stuff done!
- Exceptional attention to detail
Nice To Haves
- Golf & Country Club industry experience
- Demonstrable experience leading teams that manage SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Interactive Web Designer
We're looking for a passionate Interactive Web Designer to join our talented team and help us continue creating the most innovative designs within our industries. We take our projects and our clients very seriously but operate in a fun, teamwork-oriented environment. We value a strong work ethic, creativity, professionalism, and top-quality work.
You'll be tasked with leading design meetings with external and internal stakeholders, working closely with a team of designers, front-end developers, project managers, and client support. Successful members of our team demonstrate leadership, a unique value-add vision, the ability to jump in and help teammates, personal accountability, impeccable quality/attention-to-detail, and proactive communication.
- Lead design-related client meetings to ensure clarity of project goals and objectives, as well as solicit client input
- Design responsive desktop, tablet, and mobile website mockups
- Design responsive CMS module mockups
- Provide expert design recommendations to our clients and internal team
- Website code-outs and development within our proprietary CMS
- Able to multi-task multiple projects
- Track projects through the use of web-based project management software
- Report on project status to internal stakeholders
- 3+ years of previous experience in web design and development
- A passion for creating, and a strong design sensibility for page layout, color palette, typography and aesthetics
- Proficient in the use of Sketch App, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator
- Solid understanding of web best practices, information design, and usability
- Ability to execute on tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail.
- A teamwork philosophy, working closely with other designers, project managers, and developers
- An eagerness to give and receive constructive feedback, in order to grow as a team
- An innovator with new ideas and a unique perspective. Someone who is frequently seen as original and adds value to the company.
- Is able to write/orate clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles—specifically related to web design/development projects.
- Proven attention-to-detail and ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere utilizing strong organizational skills
- Ability to be a team player and encourage cooperation with peers to solve problems
- Familiarity with design usability, user interface, user accessibility, and user experience
- Has a solid understanding of which creative ideas will work and has the ability to bring those ideas to market.
Junior Full Stack Web Developer (Microsoft)
We are looking for a versatile full-stack web developer to maintain and enhance our web-based content management system built on a Microsoft Stack with a combination of ASP and ASP.Net technologies.
We are looking for someone capable of coding in both ASP and Asp.Net frameworks using HTML and VB Script as well as C# in the .Net Framework.
The ideal candidate would have the skills necessary to make a visually appealing user interface with a highly functional back end. This individual also needs to be strong on the database side, capable of creating tables, stored procedures, and views on a Microsoft SQL Server database.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the R & D team to design and launch new features and products.
- Assist members of the Client Services team as we investigate bugs in determining a resolution.
- 2 - 5 years full stack development experience using Microsoft-centric Technologies (ASP / Asp.Net).
- 1 or more years of VB Scripting experience, in either task automation or web development using ASP.
- Experience developing for both mobile and desktop.
- Working knowledge of database design and ability to create scalable applications
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Sought out by others for advice and solutions based on strong decision quality.
- Enjoys learning on the fly. Learns quickly when facing new problems; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
- Strong technical learning: is good at learning new industry, company, product, or technical knowledge.
- Strong time management: uses time effectively and efficiently concentrating efforts on most important priorities.
- Familiarity with WordPress and plugins
- Familiarity with iOS or Android Development
- Familiarity with Web Services or creating APIs
- Familiarity with Online Reservation platforms/process
Key Languages/Technologies Utilized
- VB Script (Classic ASP)
- C# (Asp.Net/Web Services)
- ADO and ADO.Net
- XML and XSL Transformations
Interested In One Of Our Opportunities?
We apologize that we can not respond to every application and cannot accept unsolicited phone calls. Only appropriately qualified candidates will be contacted.