MembersFirst is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Casual, Fun, and Energetic Environment Working With the Best People in the Industry.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Wayland, MA, we foster a collaborative, team-oriented environment that offers opportunities to develop your skills and career while making a huge impact within the organization every day. We encourage our team to introduce new ideas to keep us on the cutting-edge of technology in order to provide our clients the best software possible.
Training, Growth, and Advancement
Medical and Financial Employee Perks
Professional yet casual work environment that is flexible, stimulating, and rewarding
View Our Current Openings
Inbound Digital Marketing Associate
Who We Are
We are the premier website design agency for the Golf and Country Club industry and are in the process of growing our Marketing Services offering for clients. We are searching for someone with strong Inbound Marketing experience to help join our talented team.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for conceiving and implementing digital marketing and lead generation services for our clients, building a strategy that drives awareness of our client’s clubs, increasing digital lead generation, and building the marketing pipeline for growing membership and event sales.
You’ll have a unique opportunity to join a growing and dynamic company focused on being the best choice marketing agency for the entire club industry. Your contribution to the Marketing Services team will play a direct and critical role in driving the entire business forward. We value individuals who are great teammates and can bring new ideas to the table.
Who We’re Looking For
Someone who is comfortable working across all communication channels to execute campaigns that drive the business. This includes an equal love for the science and the art of marketing – measurement to drive sustained improvement, alongside a desire to create great experiences. Strong project and time management skills with proven experience with HubSpot marketing automation, CRM management, and website management are a must. Your excitement around the speed of change in marketing is infectious to your entire team.
- Working directly with, and managing, our client's digital marketing efforts
- Developing and market to specific buyer personas
- Implementing and training clients how to leverage Hubspot's CRM
- Ongoing traffic generation, optimization, and providing a world class digital experience through nurturing leads and client acquisitions across all digital channels (Web, Email, SEO, Paid Search, Social, etc.)
- Conceptualizing, developing, implementing, monitoring and reporting on various marketing campaign initiatives
- Creating and executing on project plans with client-agreed upon goals through monthly status calls and frequent account reviews
- Defining, tracking, analyzing and continually sharing-out success metrics by marketing program to address real-time engagement insights
- Developing a consultative relationship with clients to become a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to club professionals on club industry Marketing best practices
- Being the point-of-contact to manage through onboarding, strategy implementation, adoption, and continued engagement, while ensuring client success throughout
- Building and managing a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, webinars, etc.)
- Growing new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Establishing closed-loop analytics with Sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into clients, and continually refining our process to convert clients
- Using digital tactics to improve client experiences, leading to greater acquisition and retention of clients
- Acting as internal consultant to other departments regarding digital marketing best practices
- 1-3 years of relevant experience within a marketing-driven organization, identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Deep understanding of digital marketing specifically as it relates to driving customer acquisition
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience managing digital lead generation activities
- In-depth proficiency with marketing automation software (HubSpot preferred)
- Experience working within a Content Management System (CMS)
- Understanding of digital marketing either through client management or directly in a marketing role; demand generation strategies, campaign creation and promotion, content and design creation
- Strong interest in the latest technology, industry trends and best practices for digital marketing. Very open to learning new digital publishing and email marketing tools.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable presenting concepts and deliverables to internal and external clients and vendors
- A passion for problem-solving, learning and educating others.
- Presentation experience
- Action-oriented; you love to dive in and get stuff done!
- Exceptional attention to detail
Nice To Haves
- Golf & Country Club industry experience
- Demonstrable experience leading teams that manage SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
MembersFirst is the leading provider of award-winning website, responsive design, interactive marketing communications, and search engine marketing solutions to the private club industry.
We’re looking for a passionate, proactive, and resourceful Interactive Project Manager to join our dynamic team. We take our projects and our clients very seriously, but not ourselves. We value a strong work ethic, creativity, professionalism, and top quality work. Our environment is casual and energetic.
The successful candidate for this full-time, on-site position will have demonstrated:
- The ability to be proactive and be able to multi-task
- Manage multiple projects and clients at any given time
- Experience managing/communicating Web development projects
You’ll be tasked with managing projects from beginning to end, working closely with teams of design, development and client support. You will lead and manage clients through each stage of the process involved in building and launching interactive websites, modules, and applications.
As an Interactive Project Manager, you will manage all aspects of external and internal stakeholder engagement for any given project during kick-off, requirement definition, site architecture, site configuration, design, content publishing, quality control testing, launch, and ongoing management.
The key to success in this role is determined by your confident and competent leadership and how easily you demonstrate exemplary timeline management skills, task coordination, accountability, benchmark setting, metric measurement, pride in your achievements, quality assurance, proactive communication, and reporting to both internal and external stakeholders.
More specifically, Project Managers are responsible for the following:
- Clarifying and fully understanding project goals and objectives as communicated by the Sales & Marketing teams, and confirmed by our clients
- Facilitating and directing all client meetings and interactions related to the development and completion of the project, as well as its post-launch ongoing management
- Appropriately setting and managing client expectations of project tasks, critical sign-off stages, and milestone schedules
- Interacting with and coordinating the involvement of cross-functional teams (design, and technical services) as needed to meet project objectives
- Establishing and driving project timeline and deliverable schedules, and ensuring compliance and accountability by an internal team
- Recording, tracking and managing projects through the use of web-based project management software
- Preparing and distributing timely project status reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Constructing intuitive sitemap architecture that supports client objectives and facilitates easy accessibility and use by site visitors
- Configuring software and managing internal team’s code-out of sites upon the completion and approval of design concepts by the client
- Collecting, organizing, formatting and publishing client content on site
- Performing rigorous site review and testing prior to site launch to ensure the highest quality appearance, completeness, and functional operation
- 2-4 years of previous experience managing interactive/web projects, including project plan development and management.
- Independent self-starter; able and eager to dig into a deep software application, and become technically proficient and intimately familiar with its full functionality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have a natural attention to detail, be action-oriented and be able to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere utilizing strong organizational skills
- Must be comfortable in a customer-facing role (have a strong customer-service orientation) and possess a professional and courteous disposition and demeanor
- Demonstrated ability and experience in working effectively in a highly collaborative team setting
- Proficient in HTML
- Strong knowledge of content publishing and/or CMS
- Strong familiarity with web information architecture standards (e.g. sitemaps, navigation structure, content layout/presentation, etc.)
- Strong familiarity with best practices in website development, including design and usability
- Demonstrated experience in creative problem-solving and client relationship management
- Knowledge of Google and Microsoft Office applications
MembersFirst is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a generous benefits package and a professional yet casual, team-oriented work environment that is fun, stimulating and rewarding.
For immediate consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Be sure to include “Project Manager” in the subject line with your reply.
This position is located at our corporate office in Wayland, MA on Rt. 30; conveniently minutes from Rt. 9, Rt. 128/95 and the Mass Pike.
Telecommuting is not an option. We apologize that we will not be able to respond to all applicants.
MembersFirst is the leading provider of application software as a service and interactive marketing communication management services to the Leisure and Hospitality industry. Our turnkey software application powers rapid website development, content publishing and management, and interactive member communication at more than 400 of the most prestigious and exclusive social and recreational clubs in the nation, including golf & country clubs, health and fitness facilities, yacht clubs, and city clubs.
We’re looking for passionate, ahead-of-the-curve, Web Designers to join our talented team and help us continue creating the most innovative designs within our industries. We value creativity, professionalism, quality, and strong work ethic. Our environment is casual and energetic.
- 2+ Years experience in web design and development
- Proficient level Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch. Experience with InVision a bonus
- Solid understanding of web best practices, information design and usability
- Creativity and strong conceptual problem solving
- A passion for creating, and a strong design sensibility for page layout, color palette and aesthetics
- Excellent communication skills
- Facilitate and drive design-related client meetings and discussions to ensure clarity of project goals and objectives, and to solicit client input
- Articulate design themes and concepts clearly and concisely to wide variety of audiences
- Ability to execute on tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail.A teamwork philosophy, working closely with other designers, project managers and developers
- An eagerness to give and receive constructive feedback, in order to grow as a team
- Design desktop, tablet, and mobile mockups
- Lead design discovery meetings
- Provide expert design recommendations to our clients and internal team
- Website code-outs
- Website development within a CMS
- Front-end design of CMS modules
MembersFirst® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a generous benefits package and a professional yet casual, team-oriented work environment that is fun, stimulating and rewarding.
For immediate consideration, please submit a resume and a link to your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include "Web Designer" in the subject line with your reply. We apologize that we can not respond to every application and cannot accept unsolicited phone calls. Only appropriately qualified candidates will be contacted.
This position is located at our corporate office in Wayland, MA. Our office is conveniently situated just minutes from RT.9, 128 and the Mass Pike.
Jr/Mid PHP Web Developer
We are looking for a versatile full-stack web developer to maintain and enhance one of our web-based reservation applications built on a LAMP stack.
The ideal candidate would have the skills necessary to make a visually appealing user interface with a highly functional back end. This individual also needs to be strong on the database side, capable of creating tables, stored procedures, and views in a MySQL database.
We are looking for a team member that will not only hit the ground running but bring some spark that will contribute to our company’s culture.
- 2 - 4 years web development experience.
- Full Stack Development with PHP, and MySQL
- Working knowledge of database design and ability to create scalable applications
- Experience with data import processes
- Experience automating tasks via Shell Scripting
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have a desire to learn.
Required Skills/Languages :
- Familiarity with VBScript and Classic ASP
- Familiarity with C# and ASP.net
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Familiarity with iOS or Android Development
Interested In One Of Our Opportunities?
We apologize that we can not respond to every application and cannot accept unsolicited phone calls. Only appropriately qualified candidates will be contacted.