MembersFirst is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Casual, Fun, and Energetic Environment Working With the Best People in the Industry.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Wayland, MA, we foster a collaborative, team-oriented environment that offers opportunities to develop your skills and career while making a huge impact within the organization every day. We encourage our team to introduce new ideas to keep us on the cutting-edge of technology in order to provide our clients the best software possible.
Training, Growth, and Advancement
Medical and Financial Employee Perks
Professional yet casual work environment that is flexible, stimulating, and rewarding
View Our Current Openings
Inbound Marketing Services Associate
Who We Are
We are the premier website design agency for the Golf and Country Club industry and are in the process of growing our Marketing Services offering for clients. We are searching for someone with strong Inbound Marketing experience to help join our talented team.
Are you an intuitive digital marketer who understands the buyer’s journey? Are you a wizard at leveraging digital and social channels to create engagement? Do you excel at monitoring, measuring, testing and providing insights about program effectiveness? If so, we’d like to talk to you!
In this role, you’ll be responsible for conceiving and implementing digital marketing and lead generation services for our clients, building a strategy that drives awareness of our client’s clubs, increasing digital lead generation, and building the marketing pipeline for growing membership and event sales.
You’ll have a unique opportunity to join a growing and dynamic company focused on being the best choice marketing agency for the entire club industry. Your contribution to the Marketing Services team will play a direct and critical role in driving the entire business forward. We value individuals who are great teammates and can bring new ideas to the table.
Who We’re Looking For
Someone who is comfortable working across all communication channels to execute campaigns that drive the business. This includes an equal love for the science and the art of marketing – measurement to drive sustained improvement, alongside a desire to create great experiences. Strong project and time management skills with proven experience with HubSpot marketing automation, CRM management, and website management are a must. Your excitement around the speed of change in marketing is infectious to your entire team. Someone who leads by example.
Empathetic, proactive, organized and excels in forging amazing relationships with our clients - from users to executives. Someone who strives to showcase the value of MembersFirst’s Marketing Services every day and help customers show ROI.
- Working directly with, and managing, our client's digital marketing efforts
- Developing and market to specific buyer personas
- Implementing and training clients how to leverage Hubspot's CRM
- Ongoing traffic generation, optimization, and providing a world class digital experience through nurturing leads and client acquisitions across all digital channels (Web, Email, SEO, Paid Search, Social, etc.)
- Conceptualizing, developing, implementing, monitoring and reporting on various marketing campaign initiatives
- Creating and executing on project plans with client-agreed upon goals through monthly status calls and frequent account reviews
- Digital campaign tracking and revenue attribution through platforms such as Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Search Console, and Hubspot Marketing Automation.
- Effectively communicating and collaborating with all levels of the organization and team members with varying levels of digital expertise to accomplish goals and drive digital marketing initiatives
- Defining, tracking, analyzing and continually sharing-out success metrics by marketing program to address real-time engagement insights
- Rock-solid knowledge of SEO best practices to form recommendations and help implement into CMS
- Developing a consultative relationship with clients to become a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to club professionals on club industry Marketing best practices
- Being the point-of-contact to manage through onboarding, strategy implementation, adoption, and continued engagement, while ensuring client success throughout
- Occasionally traveling to client sites and conferences to help deliver our message
- Building and managing a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, webinars, etc.)
- Growing new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Establishing closed-loop analytics with Sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into clients, and continually refining our process to convert clients
- Using digital tactics to improve client experiences, leading to greater acquisition and retention of clients
- Acting as internal consultant to other departments regarding digital marketing best practices
- BS degree in marketing or a related field
- 2+ years of relevant experience within a marketing-driven organization, identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Deep understanding of digital marketing specifically as it relates to driving customer acquisition
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience managing digital lead generation activities
- Experience in the setup and monitoring of campaigns through:
- In-depth proficiency with marketing automation software (HubSpot preferred)
- Experience working within a Content Management System (CMS)
- Highly creative
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Understanding of digital marketing either through client management or directly in a marketing role; demand generation strategies, campaign creation and promotion, content and design creation
- Ability to convey thought leadership, assist in customer’s understanding of it, and the application of it within their organization
- Experience managing professional relationships at multiple levels within an organization, nurturing them as needed, becoming a trusted advisor
- Strong interest in the latest technology, industry trends and best practices for digital marketing. Very open to learning new digital publishing and email marketing tools.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable presenting concepts and deliverables to internal and external clients and vendors
- A passion for problem-solving, learning and educating others.
- Presentation experience
- Operate efficiently to manage multiple tasks, priorities, and projects simultaneously and successfully. Ability to thrive in ambiguity with a tenacious ‘can do’ attitude!
- Highly motivated in progressing and continuously expanding a role within a high-growth business
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking. Expected to identify trends and analyze program effectiveness. A process-driven person with strong project management and organization skills
- Action-oriented; you love to dive in and get stuff done!
- Top notch attention to detail
Nice To Haves
- Golf & Country Club industry experience
- Demonstrable experience leading teams that manage SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
We’re looking for passionate, ahead-of-the-curve, Web Designers to join our talented team and help us continue creating the most innovative designs within our industries. We value creativity, professionalism, quality, and strong work ethic. Our environment is casual and energetic.
- 2+ Years experience in web design and development
- Proficient level Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch. Experience with InVision a bonus
- Solid understanding of web best practices, information design and usability
- Creativity and strong conceptual problem solving
- A passion for creating, and a strong design sensibility for page layout, color palette and aesthetics
- Excellent communication skills
- Facilitate and drive design-related client meetings and discussions to ensure clarity of project goals and objectives, and to solicit client input
- Articulate design themes and concepts clearly and concisely to wide variety of audiences
- Ability to execute on tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail.A teamwork philosophy, working closely with other designers, project managers and developers
- An eagerness to give and receive constructive feedback, in order to grow as a team
- Design desktop, tablet, and mobile mockups
- Lead design discovery meetings
- Provide expert design recommendations to our clients and internal team
- Website code-outs
- Website development within a CMS
- Front-end design of CMS modules
MembersFirst® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a generous benefits package and a professional yet casual, team-oriented work environment that is fun, stimulating and rewarding.
For immediate consideration, please submit a resume and a link to your online portfolio to email@example.com. Be sure to include “Web Designer” in the subject line with your reply. We apologize that we can not respond to every application and cannot accept unsolicited phone calls. Only appropriately qualified candidates will be contacted.
This position is located at our corporate office in Wayland, MA. Our office is conveniently situated just minutes from RT.9, 128 and the Mass Pike.
Interested In One Of Our Opportunities?
We apologize that we can not respond to every application and cannot accept unsolicited phone calls. Only appropriately qualified candidates will be contacted.