MembersFirst is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Casual, Fun, and Energetic Environment Working With the Best People in the Industry.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Wayland, MA, we foster a collaborative, team-oriented environment that offers opportunities to develop your skills and career while making a huge impact within the organization every day. We encourage our team to introduce new ideas to keep us on the cutting-edge of technology in order to provide our clients the best software possible.
Training, Growth, and Advancement
Medical and Financial Employee Perks
Professional yet casual work environment that is flexible, stimulating, and rewarding
View Our Current Openings
All successful team members at MembersFirst demonstrate:
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to exceeding the expectations of our customers; uses customer information for improvements in products and services; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Integrity And Trust - Is seen as a direct and truthful individual; admits mistakes; doesn't misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
- Action-orientated - Full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; seizes opportunities.
- Interpersonal Savvy - Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds a strong rapport.
- Motivating Others - Creates a climate in which people want to do their best; invites input from each person and shares ownership and visibility; makes each individual feel his/her work is important; is someone people like working with.
Client Services Manager
The Client Services Manager (CSM) works closely with a portfolio of clients where they consult, support, and problem solve with each client to assist with their interactive business objectives. CMS's manage client websites to ensure each site is up to date with relevant, timely, and actionable information. This position requires working varying shifts, including some nights and being on call for some weekends.
- Provide over the top, white glove customer support.
- Collect, organize, format, publish and manage client content as needed.
- Proficient in HTML (raw code) and Photoshop.
- 2-3 years of previous experience in interactive marketing, ad agency, direct marketing, membership marketing or internet industries.
- Keep up to date on all MembersFirst provided software changes and enhancements.
- Participate in the development of new client-facing training materials.
- Strong knowledge of cross-browser, cross-platform dependencies.
- Strong knowledge of content publishing and/or content management systems.
- Strong familiarity with web information architecture standards i.e. sitemaps, navigation structure, and content layout and presentation.
- Strong familiarity with best practices in website development, including design and usability.
- Knowledge of Google / Microsoft Office Applications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the Country Club Industry is strongly suggested however not mandatory
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
- Demonstrates composure under pressure and is a settling influence in challenging times.
- Deals with conflicts head-on. Can settle disputes equitably in a timely manner.
- Enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks, will try anything to find solutions, and uses both successes and failures for clues to improve.
- Spends his/her time and the time of others on what's important. Can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal.
- Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
Marketing Services Manager
In this role, you'll be responsible for conceiving and implementing digital marketing and lead generation services for our clients, building a strategy that drives awareness of our client's clubs, increasing digital lead generation, and building the marketing pipeline for growing membership and event sales.
You'll have a unique opportunity to join a growing and dynamic company focused on being the premier design and marketing agency for the entire club industry. Your contribution to the Marketing Services team will play a direct and critical role in driving the entire business forward. We value individuals who are great teammates and can bring new ideas to the table.
We are looking for someone who is empathetic, proactive, organized, and excels in forging amazing relationships with our clients - from users to executives. Someone who strives to showcase the value of MembersFirst's Marketing Services every day and help customers show ROI. You lead by example and your excitement around the speed of change in marketing is infectious to your entire team. Strong project and time management skills with proven experience with marketing automation, CRM management, and website management are a must.
- Working directly with, and managing, our client's digital marketing efforts
- Training and assisting the Sales team in acquiring new clients; helping to create Sales presentations and resources when necessary
- Developing and market to specific buyer personas
- Assist clients with organizing and utilizing their CRM
- Ongoing traffic generation, optimization, and providing a world class digital experience through
- nurturing leads and client acquisitions across all digital channels (Web, Email, SEO, Paid Search, Social, etc.)
- Conceptualizing, developing, implementing, monitoring and reporting on various marketing campaign initiatives
- Creating and executing on project plans with client-agreed upon goals through monthly status calls and frequent account reviews
- Digital campaign tracking and revenue attribution through platforms such as Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Search Console, and Hubspot Marketing Automation.
- Effectively communicating and collaborating with all levels of the organization and team members with varying levels of digital expertise to accomplish goals and drive digital marketing initiatives
- Defining, tracking, analyzing and continually sharing-out success metrics by marketing program to address real-time engagement insights
- Rock-solid knowledge of SEO best practices to form recommendations
- Developing a consultative relationship with clients to become a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to club professionals on club industry Marketing best practices
- Being the point-of-contact to manage through onboarding, strategy implementation, adoption, and continued engagement, while ensuring client success throughout
- Occasionally traveling to client sites and conferences to help deliver our message
- Building and managing a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience for our clients (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, social posts, etc.)
- Growing new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Establishing closed-loop analytics with Sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into clients, and continually refining our process to convert clients
- Using digital tactics to improve client experiences, leading to greater acquisition and retention of clients
- Acting as internal consultant to other departments regarding digital marketing best practices
- Develop and present marketing webinars to prospective clients
- 3-5 years of relevant experience within a marketing-driven organization, identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Deep understanding of digital marketing specifically as it relates to driving customer acquisition
- Proven experience managing digital lead generation activities
- In-depth proficiency with marketing automation software (HubSpot preferred)
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Understanding of digital marketing either through client management or directly in a marketing role; demand generation strategies, campaign creation and promotion, content and design creation
- Ability to convey thought leadership, assist in customer's understanding of it, and the application of it within their organization
- Experience managing professional relationships at multiple levels within an organization, nurturing them as needed, becoming a trusted advisor
- Strong interest in the latest technology, industry trends and best practices for digital marketing. Very open to learning new digital publishing and email marketing tools.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable presenting concepts and deliverables to internal and external clients and vendors
- A passion for problem-solving, learning and educating others.
- Presentation experience
- Is able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles
- Operate efficiently to manage multiple tasks, priorities, and projects simultaneously and successfully.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity with a tenacious 'can do' attitude!
- Highly motivated in progressing and continuously expanding our services within a high-growth business
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking. Expected to identify trends and analyze program effectiveness. A process-driven person with strong project management and organization skills
- Action-oriented; you love to dive in and get stuff done!
- Strong attention to detail
- Is easy to approach and builds rapport well.
- Sought out by others for advice and solutions based on strong decision quality.
- Enjoys learning on the fly. Learns quickly when facing new problems; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
- Strong perseverance: pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing.
- Strong planning and scoping skills. Able to measure performance and evaluate results.
- Self-motivated for personal development. Is committed to and actively works to continuously improve him/herself.
Nice To Haves
- Golf & Country Club industry experience
- Technical SEO experience
- Paid search experience
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Sales Account Manager
We are seeking an ambitious, action oriented, and personable individual to join our Sales Team as a Sales Representative. This person will assist our Client Development Executives to prospect and gain new clients as well as focus on back to base sales to existing clients. The ideal candidate is driven and organized with sales and presentation skills. This position reports directly to the President.
- Become an expert in MembersFirst products and services and understand how they solve our client's needs
- Assist CDE with new client prospecting efforts
- Develop campaigns
- List management
- Lead qualification
- Prospect reach out/cold calling
- Salesforce database maintenance and monthly opportunity reconciliation
- Assist CDE with presentation writing
- Assist with corporate marketing efforts
- Assist CDE with scope/proposals/agreement writing
- Assist and develop internal team efficiencies
- Point person for back to base sales
- Attend industry trade show and events
- Pre and post trade show communications
- Maintaining corporate sales demo website to ensure the quality of demos remains consistent.
- Hosting webinars
- Creating presentations through Google Apps for Business
- Contributing ideas and energy to projects that will improve the effectiveness of the team
- Develop and maintain relationships and seek to enrich opportunities with existing clients
- Aggressively promote and market the MembersFirst brand to existing clients
- Work constructively with marketing team on strategic campaigns
- Accurately track and report sales opportunities with existing clients
- Meet agreed upon target sales levels set
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of our clients' needs, industry trends, and competition
- Learn and stay current on the operation of all MembersFirst products and technologies
- Coordinate and deliver sales demonstrations
- 3+ of years experience
- 1-3 years of Salesforce experience
- 1-3 years of Hubspot or similar inbound marketing platform experience
- Experience creating and hosting webinars
- Politically savvy: is sensitive to how people and organizations function
- Ability to sell to Sr. level executives and Board of Directors
- Strong perseverance: pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Practices attentive and active listening; has the patience to hear people out
- Is easy to approach and builds rapport well
- Can negotiate skillfully and gains trust quickly of other parties
- Strong technical learning: is good at learning new industry, company, product, or technical knowledge.
- Strong time management: uses time effectively and efficiently concentrating efforts on most important priorities
- Self-motivated for personal development. Is committed to and actively works to continuously improve him/herself
Nice to Have
- Club industry experience
- SaaS selling experience
- Reservation selling experience
- CMS experience
- Understanding of website design best practices
Interested In One Of Our Opportunities?
We apologize that we can not respond to every application and cannot accept unsolicited phone calls. Only appropriately qualified candidates will be contacted.